Help us Beta Test our Roku App
We have a private channel in beta testing for Roku users. To install it on your Roku device, follow the steps below.
- Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smart phone.
- If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
- Under Manage account, select Add channel with a code.
- Enter the following access code: PBTVBETA
- Select Add Channel.
- Read and accept the warning message that appears.
- Wait for the channel to appear in your list of channels - if you don't want to wait, go to your Roku device and select Settings > System > System Update > Check Now.
- Once downloaded, new channels are added to the list of channels under Home on the main screen of your Roku device. Scroll down and you will see the channel at the bottom of the list.
Let us know if you encounter any issues using the Roku application as we continue development by submitting trouble tickets to our developers on the Support Page.
If you are beta testing on your device, keep an eye on our Twitter and Facebook feeds as we will announce updates to the beta app there. You can get those updates quickly by repeating the steps above to manually run the Settings > System > System Update > Check Now process.